The West Of England Combined Authority Careers Hub is hosting a workshop that might be interesting to you and your employees:
How Can Equality, Diversity and Inclusion be Improved in the Workplace is taking place on October 5th at 8:30 am & 5 pm.
This is a free event open to all businesses.
With Babbasa, Leonard Cheshire, the Western Training Provider Network and other guests, the West of England Combined Authority Careers Hub are looking forward to sharing information about this important issue and to highlighting practical ways to develop EDI (equality, diversity and inclusion) in your business.
The workshop will provide the opportunity to:
* Learn about the impact EDI can make to employers and employees
* Consider practical ways to make your workforce more diverse and inclusive
* Babbasa – Empowering Future Leaders
* Careers Hub – How to promote your business & its opportunities to a diverse range of young people
* Leonard Cheshire – How to improve disability inclusion
* Western Training Provider Network – A guide to apprenticeships
* Information of other providers of EDI support
* Ask questions about EDI
Here are the links to register for the event:
October 5th morning session 8:30 am, https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/170019140827
October 5th afternoon session 5:00 pm, https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/169324914377
For further information, please feel free to contact Jane Yorke (email@example.com)